The Focusrite OctoPre is the ultimate way to make use of your ADAT inputs on your existing audio interface and makes a great partner for other Focusrite products such as the Pro 24 DSP amongst others. By adding the OctoPre MKII you essentially add 8 award winning mic preamp channels direct to your recording system/ DAW for massive multi-channel recording capabilities.
Each independent channel on the Octopre MKII has a gain control on the front panel with 5 bar, independent metering per channel for exacting your levels and optimising your sound potential.
Focusrite have kitted every channel with a 10db pad switch which helps prevent 'hot' signals from overdriving the preamp. The first 2 inputs are mounted direct to the front of the unit along with switching of phantom power, adjustable input gain switch for instant use of guitars, bass, mic or anything you want!
Main OctoPre MKII Features:
- Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel
- 2x Mic / Line / Instrument inputs on the front panel (Instrument selected via front panel button)
6x Mic / Line inputs on the rear panel. Switches automatically between Mic (XLR) and Line (TRS)
- 2x ADAT Lightpipe (TOSLINK) outputs. Provides 8 channels per port (16 total) at 44.1 and 48kHz. Provide 4 channels per port (8 total) at 88.2 and 96kHz (S-MUX).
- Dimensions (W)484mm / 19”, (H)45mm / 1.8”, (D)265mm / 10.4”